Welding Industrial Supplies
£599.00 inc. VAT £499.17 ex. VAT
Out of stock
This item has had previous use but has been manufacturer serviced before sale.
Gas flux is specially formulated to be absorbed into the flame when welding or brazing and enhances the quality of the weld when used on brass or mild steel with silicon bronze. A bright green flame indicates the flux is in the flame. Gas fluxers can be easily maintained, regulated and refilled by one operator.
• Gas fluxer unit with removeable filling tank.
• Gas fluxers can be connected to the acetylene hose.
• Max fuel gas pressure – 15 P.S.I.G
• Working Capacity – 60 CFH
• Number of torches – 1-2
• Fuel Gases – All Types
• Now includes Teflon coated tanks.